We have a set of rules in place that our community adheres to. Please read and accept the rules before completing your application.
1. We are a group of varied individuals. As such we have a no tolerance policy regarding racial slurs, degradation based on race, sexual orientation, gender, political affiliation, religious belief, or other freedoms we hold sacred. Any violation of this rule, AT ALL, will result in swift and decisive action.
2. We have players of all skill levels, all styles of play, both casual and competitive, and as such practice good sportsmanship, regardless of the actions of the other team. We win and lose with honor and dignity. Do not rage, hackusate, or other such activities in open communications. If the same is done to you, you may only return the favor, but in a sportsman like manner, in private.
3. We have members of every level of skill and game level, and as such, need to put the clan above others. This means if a clan member is in need of a group, and you have a non-clan member in your group, see to the needs of the clan member first, and get him/her in the group.
4. Do not rage, hackusate, or other such activities in open communications. If the same is done to you, you may only return the favor, but in a sportsman like manner, in private.
5. Do not troll, team kill, tease your fellow clan members, Friendly horseplay is fine, and expect a warm welcome when you join the clan. If a clan member tells you to stop, do so immediately.
6. Clear communication is paramount. You must be able to use Team Speak 3, as well as PTT (Push-to-Talk) effectively. You may ask to use voice activation, and if the room approves, you may do so. Failure to adhere to this requirement will result in a strike on your record and a warning.